- Chlorgon filtration system helps to remove free chlorine, dirt, and odors from water
- Massage Pure-Spray® Setting with Anti-Scaling Spray Tips
- Double-Coil Metal Hose and European Style Bracket
- This water saving unit fits a 1/2-inch NPT shower arm
- Free Sprite Showers mobile app available to track filter life and register warranty
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard No.177, EPA WaterSense Certified, and California Energy Commission Listed
- Includes replaceable HHC filter cartridge (rated for 3 months or 5,000 gallons – whichever comes first)
The Sprite ShowerLogix Filtered Shower Handle is an uncomplicated and uncompromising filter featuring our most popular spray setting as its star. Inside the ABS plastic housing is a replaceable 3 month filter cartridge (model HHC) which contains Sprite’s exclusive filtration media to remove free chlorine, for softer hair and skin. Users can breathe easy, knowing that Sprite’s patented blend of chlorgon filtration media has been tested to NSF’s Standard 177 by IAPMO certification.
Sprite’s filtered shower handles disguise their utility to create an aesthetically pleasing, more natural shower environment. ShowerLogix units come with a matching hose and bracket and have a footprint of approximately 3.5 inches in width at the head with an upward extension of 10 inches. They can be attached to any standard 1/2-inch NPT shower arm with no extra equipment.
Sprite’s plastic units have a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with proof of purchase. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete warranty information and registration. This system is specifically designed and tested for the unique demands of shower filtration (such as flow rate and temperature) and is not intended to be used as a drinking water treatment unit.