- Chlorgon filtration system helps to remove free chlorine, dirt, and odors from water
- 8 Pure-Spray® Settings with Anti-Scaling Spray Tips
- Bell shroud surrounds a two-tone faceplate
- Free Sprite Showers mobile app available to track filter life and register warranty
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard No.177 and California Energy Commission Listed
- Includes replaceable HHC filter cartridge (rated for 3 months or 5,000 gallons – whichever comes first)
The Sprite Traditional Filtered Shower Handle has certified performance in an ABS plastic housing. Inside the housing is a replaceable 3 month filter cartridge (model HHC) which contains Sprite’s exclusive blend of patented filtration media to remove free chlorine, for softer hair and skin. Filtered shower handles disguise their utility to create an aesthetically pleasing, more natural shower environment. Traditional series handles have a footprint of approximately 4 inches with an upward extension of 11 inches, and a flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute.
Sprite’s “Hand-Held” filters combine a filter and shower head into one unit! Included with the Traditional handle is a 58 in. reinforced nylon hose and a bracket that twists on to any standard 1/2-inch NPT shower arm with no extra equipment.
Sprite’s plastic units have a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with proof of purchase. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete warranty information and registration. This system is specifically designed and tested for the unique demands of shower filtration (such as flow rate and temperature) and is not intended to be used as a drinking water treatment unit.