- Chlorgon filtration system helps to remove free chlorine, dirt, and odors from water
- 7 Pure-Spray® Settings with Anti-Scaling Spray Tips
- Sunburst facets add elegance to any 1/2-inch NPT shower arm
- Double-Coil Metal Hose and European Style Bracket
- Free Sprite Showers mobile app available to track filter life and register warranty
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard No.177, EPA WaterSense Certified, and California Energy Commission Listed
- Includes replaceable HHC filter cartridge (rated for 3 months or 5,000 gallons – whichever comes first)
The Sprite Regent Shower Handle has certified performance in an ABS plastic housing. Inside the housing is a replaceable 3 month filter cartridge (model HHC) which contains Sprite’s exclusive blend of patented filtration media to remove free chlorine, for softer hair and skin. Filtered shower handles disguise their utility to create an aesthetically pleasing, more natural shower environment. Regent handles have a footprint of approximately 5 inches with an upward extension of 12 inches, and an EPA WaterSense certified flow rate of 1.75 gallons per minute.
Sprite’s “Hand-Held” filters come with a matching hose and bracket! They can be attached to any standard 1/2-inch NPT shower arm with no extra equipment.
Sprite’s plastic units have a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with proof of purchase. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete warranty information and registration. This system is specifically designed and tested for the unique demands of shower filtration (such as flow rate and temperature) and is not intended to be used as a drinking water treatment unit.