- Chlorgon filtration system helps to remove free chlorine, dirt, and odors from water
- Low profile design: extends shower head approximately 2.5 inches
- Easy change twist off housing
- Dial-A-Date filter replacement indicator or download the free Sprite Showers app on mobile devices to track filter life
- Includes replaceable LOC filter cartridge (rated for 6 months or 10,000 gallons – whichever comes first)
The Sprite Low-Offset Shower Filter has certified performance in a stylish, high-strength plastic housing. Installed in the housing is a replaceable 6 month filter cartridge (model LOC) engineered for ease of replacement. This system’s housing separates horizontally, allowing the user to replace its cartridge with a few simple twists. Low-Offset series units have a low footprint of approximately 2.5 inches, making them ideal for achieving the most filtration with minimum intrusion.
Sprite’s “Universal” filters are named for their universal fit and appeal! They can be placed between an existing shower head and any standard 1/2-inch NPT shower arm with no extra equipment, offering complete customization of the showering experience.
This product is made with ABS food grade plastic and is available in high quality triple-plated finishes with a nickel undercoating. Sprite’s plastic units have a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with proof of purchase. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete warranty information and registration.